Prestigious Leadership Conference for Latina Leaders Comes to New York City
Washington, DC [CapitalWirePR] – Following two standing-room only conferences in Charlotte, NC and Ft. Worth, TX, the National Hispana Leadership Institute (NHLI), the nation’s premier leadership organization for Latinas, will hold its third Latina Empowerment Conference of 2010 inNew York, NY on Thursday, May 20, at Park Central New York Hotelfrom 8 to 4 pm.
The National Hispana Leadership Institute is the premier executive leadership organization preparing Latinas for positions of national and international influence, public policy impact and to contribute to the advancement of the Hispanic community.
Latina Empowerment Conferences convene hundreds of regional leaders and professionals for a day of leadership training; professional development opportunities that help Latinas with career advancement; peer to peer learning through an interactive panel of successful Latina leaders; networking, and employment connections.
Panelists and speakers for New York’s Latina Empowerment Conference to include:
• Zulma X. Barrios, Senior Advisor for GallupUniversity
• Helen Dorado Alessi, a 2004 NHLI Executive Leadership Program graduate and Senior Vice President for The Early Years Institute
• Raquel “Rocky” Egusquiza, Vice President of Multicultural Markets at AARP
• Daisy Exposito-Ulla, Partner and CEO of D Exposito & Partners *Invited
• Cristina Lopez, President of National Hispana Leadership Institute
• Kristen Palacios, Agent for State Farm Insurance Companies
• Lillian Rodriguez Lopez, President of Hispanic Federation * Invited
• Gina Rudan, President of Genuine Insights, New York native recently featured
• Olivia Triana, State Farm Insurance Companies
• Elsa Vega-Perez, a 1991 NHLI Executive Leadership Program graduate and Executive Director of SotaRico Productions
• Magda Yrizarry, Workplace Culture, Diversity and Compliance, Verizon
The Latina Empowerment Conference series is made possible with the support of title sponsor, State Farm Insurance Companies. The New York LEC is co-sponsored by AARP and Amway Global. Capital Wire PR is a media partner of this event.
Links: www.nhli.org/empower.htm, www.nhli.org