OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#insurance—AM Best will host a joint presentation with the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association (IMCA) on Friday, Dec. 8, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. EST. In this live, interactive roundtable discussion, Joe Cohen, chief marketing and communications officer at AXIS, will discuss:
- Rebranding strategies
- Unlocking the value of corporate citizenship
- Building a strong employer branding initiative
- How marketers can help their organizations expand into new and adjacent markets
- Ways to infuse diversity and inclusion into an organization’s culture
- Uncovering the keys to success in digital marketing.
- Joe Cohen, chief marketing and communications officer, AXIS
- Dave Evans, senior associate, Aartrijk, and former IMCA Board member
- Lori Chordas, senior associate editor, AM Best TV
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Senior Vice President, Publication & News Services
+1 908 882 2102