— Integrated set of services helps businesses unlock efficiencies and maximize value across global supply chains —
CHICAGO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BDO USA, LLP, one of the nation’s leading professional services firms, today announced the launch of Global Value Chain Solutions, an integrated suite of services that addresses the individual elements of global supply chain strategy. With ongoing instability across markets exposing weaknesses and gaps in supply chains, this end-to-end solution can help business leaders address challenges and unlock new value.
By bringing together this set of services under one holistic offering, organizations will be better positioned to evaluate and improve each aspect of the supply chain for maximum value, including:
- Network optimization
- Sourcing and supplier management
- Financial optimization
- Digital strategy and enablement
- Total tax liability
- Site relocation and government incentives negotiation
- Strategic workforce analysis
- Risk management
Using an integrated and customizable approach, BDO helps clients optimize their supply chains to improve their organization’s resilience and agility. By improving resilience, responsiveness and transparency across the supply chain, clients will be positioned to navigate disruption and capture new growth opportunities faster than their peers.
BDO’s Global Value Chain Solutions help businesses drive increased profits, efficiencies, and reliability, while also improving customer service, reducing operational and financial risks, and helping leaders comply with ongoing regulatory changes.
BDO’s Global Value Chain Practice Lead, Eskander Yavar, comments, “Most organizations with a multinational footprint are facing supply chain disruptions which are in turn impacting their bottom line. Between an increasingly complex trade and regulatory landscape and the emergence of new digital technologies that are reshaping customer-supplier relationships, improving supply chain performance is not just a need, but also a wide-open opportunity.”
This solution serves multinational clients by leveraging BDO’s global organization of more than 97,000 people working out of more than 1,700 offices in 167 countries.
To learn more, visit our Global Value Chain Solutions hub.
5 Megatrends That Will Reshape Global Supply Chains in the Next Decade
In tandem with the launch of Global Value Chain Solutions, BDO released a whitepaper exploring five megatrends that will transform global supply chains over the next decade — and what businesses need to know to prepare and adapt:
- Accelerating connectivity, innovation & uncertainty: With the world becoming increasingly connected, no business will be isolated from global events. This will create new opportunities to unlock value, but also increase the risk for supply chain disruption.
- Shifting regulatory environment: Over the next decade, the global regulatory environment will grow more complex as countries implement new policies to achieve a variety of goals. Keeping a finger on the pulse of these ongoing developments will be key to keeping the global supply chain compliant.
- Increasing supply chain transparency & due diligence: The ability to track where all goods are in the supply chain — and where they came from — will be crucial in an era where disruption is common and often unpredictable. Proactive transparency and data sharing will be key tactics in a successful global supply chain strategy.
- Evolving customer expectations: Customer expectations are changing rapidly, which presents risks to those companies unwilling to change and opportunities to those willing to evolve their business models — and supply chains — in line with those expectations. Building authentic relationships will be key to customer loyalty.
- Meaningful advancement of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) issues: Demonstrable commitment to environmental, social and governance factors has become integral to supply chain management. Regulation aside, companies are being called upon by stakeholders to substantiate their ESG strategy, goals, and measurable progress throughout their entire supply chain.
To read the full insight and learn more about emerging trends in global supply chains, check out 5 Megatrends That Will Reshape Global Supply Chains in the Next Decade.
About BDO USA
BDO is the brand name for BDO USA, LLP, a U.S. professional services firm providing assurance, tax and advisory services to a wide range of publicly traded and privately held companies. For more than 100 years, BDO has provided quality service through the active involvement of skilled and committed professionals. The firm serves clients through more than 70 offices and over 750 independent alliance firm locations nationwide. As an independent Member Firm of BDO International Limited, BDO serves multinational clients through a global network of more than 97,000 people working out of over 1,700 offices across 167 countries.
BDO USA, LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership, is the U.S. member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms. BDO is the brand name for the BDO network and for each of the BDO Member Firms. For more information, please visit: www.bdo.com.
Anna St. Clair
The Bliss Group
646 576 4114