DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “US Logistics Market (2022-2027) by Mode of Transport, Customer Type, Logistic Type, End-User, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The US Logistics Market is estimated to be USD 175 Tn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 236.41 Tn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.2%.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- The US Logistics Market is segmented based on Mode of Transport, Customer Type, Logistic Type, and End-User.
- Mode of Transport, the market is classified into Roadways, Airways, Waterways, and Railways Oil Cooler.
- Customer Type, the market is classified into B2C and B2B.
- Logistic Type, the market is classified into First Party, Second Party, and Third Party.
- End-User, the market is classified into Manufacturing, Retail, Government, Banking and Financial Services, Aerospace, Healthcare, Technology, Media and Entertainment, Telecommunication, and Trade and Transport..
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Growing E-Commerce and Reverse Logistics Operations
4.1.2 Government Intervention and Trade Flows
4.1.3 Increase in Contract Logistics
4.1.4 Rise of Tech-Driven Logistics Services
4.2.1 High Cost of Logistics
4.2.2 Lack of Control of Manufacturers on Logistics Service
4.3.1 Increasing Collaborations and Partnerships
4.3.2 Research around the ‘Physical Internet’ (PI)
4.3.3 Venture Capital Flows into Digital Logistics Startups
4.4.1 Complex Regulations
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 US Logistics Market, By Mode of Transport
6.5 Railways Oil Cooler
7 US Logistics Market, By Customer Type
8 US Logistics Market, By Logistic Type
8.2 First Party
8.3 Second Party
8.4 Third Party
9 US Logistics Market, By End-User
9.5 Banking and Financial Services
9.9 Media and Entertainment
9.11 Trade and Transport
- Americold Logistics, LLC
- Bollore Group
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide
- DB Schenker
- Expeditors International of Washington Inc.
- FedEx Corporation
- Geodis logistic.
- Granite Logistics
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services
- Nippon Express
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
- Aramex Logistics Company.
- Coyote Logistics
- Ryder Supply Chain Solutions
- Yusen Logistics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/34fvly
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900